FAQs |Find Your Answers
- Do you have parking?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can I sign up at the door?
- Can I bring a friend for emotional support?
- What time should I arrive at the event?
- What should I bring to the event?
- Is there a dress code?
- Can I attend an event outside my age range?
- Can I attend if I am separated or divorced?
- Do I need to be single to attend?
- How does it work?
- Why speed dating?
- What is speed dating?
After making your decision on who you would like to see again, you will hand in your match sheet to the host.
If you have never tried speed dating and you feel unsure about it, it's understandable to be unsure of what you have never tried. However, as long as you keep an open mind and give it a try, you would be pleasantly surprised at the experience, especially with the other participants.
Speed dating allows you to meet a good number of eligible singles in one night. During our speed dating event, you would have five minutes to interact, assess and decide whether you want to see someone again. In just one night, you would have more dates than you would usually have in one year.